KLH10 Status / any1 tried to compile on Windows?

Wolfgang Eichberger oe5ewl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:39:09 CDT 2011

Seems to be pretty all in C. I imported the whole project in Visual C
already and am tweaking around. Huge parts should compile relative
easy, currently I'm into the networking sections. I believe it could
be ported, it's just a matter of time. I try to leave the source
original as much as possible, just doing extensions. If I've got
enough time in the evenings (depends a bit of my little kiddies) I
assume a timeframe of a couple of weeks to get a decent compiler run
without serious errors.

Any suggestions tipps and tricks are welcome :D

I'm doing this because of my interest in technology, especially the
hardware emulation stuff.

Regards,
 Wolfgang

--