KLH10 Status / any1 tried to compile on Windows?

Rich Alderson RichA at vulcan.com
Tue Mar 22 14:50:41 CDT 2011

From: Richard
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 12:39 PM

> I'd suggest hosting the source code on codeplex or sharing
> repositories with Mercurial.  That way you can make local commits
> and track your changes more readily, as well as share those changes
> with others.

I'd suggest that that is a very bad idea.  There is already a well-known
repository for KLH10, to wit, Tim Shoppa's trailing-edge.com site.  I can't
imagine that Tim would mind hosting a Windows port, and I'd hate to see
repositories for this proliferate.

Rich Alderson
Vintage Computing Sr. Server Engineer
Vulcan, Inc.
505 5th Avenue S, Suite 900
Seattle, WA 98104

mailto:RichA at vulcan.com
mailto:RichA at LivingComputerMuseum.org

http://www.LivingComputerMuseum.org/