August 2012 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Aug 1 00:44:58 CDT 2012
Ending: Fri Aug 31 21:20:34 CDT 2012
- ebay Burroughs IBM disks
- Amstard PPC640D - boot idsk?
- PDP11/05 front panel switch
- Core oil; Re: IBM 7090 mainframe!
- rsx11m plus V2.1 / 3.0
- cctech Digest, Vol 107, Issue 47
- IBM model 71 printer
- VAX/VMS TK50 tapes for sale.
- TIROS-related stuff
- Free to good home - DEC TS05 Tape Drive - Manchester UK
- Looking for DEC VT125 Maintenance print sheets (since VK100 MP is AWOL)
- Apple 1 demo on video
- Wanted: IBM 2315 packs
- bad teachers
- Good article in Time on the TRS-80 Model 1
- Composite Black and White monitor dead
- emulating /dev/nrmt
- Anyone have a QBUS AAV11 they will part with?
- napier's bones
- VCF Part request (last minute, no biggie) happen to have a vic-20 video cable?
- "Color and Black and White" - textbook
- remaining S-100 PCBs on-hand
- Anchor Electronics in Santa Clara a.k.a. Solid State Music (SSM)
- Looking for DEC VT125 Maintenance print sheets (since VK100 MP is AWOL) - FOUND!
- Finding a Honeywell 316?
- WTD: Polaroid Palette film recorder software / docs
- Shrinkwrapped DEC software available, UK
- DEC, VAX, items in quantity
- To all with interest in IBM 7090
Peter Van Peborgh
- Dates (was: Re: OS/8 dates)
- Odd PDP-11/84 Unibus behaviour
- regarding mobile radio uP, firmware, etc.
- Fw: To all with interest in IBM 7090 - follow on
Peter Van Peborgh
- Looking for a vintage S100 power supply
- Sun 100U video display Issues
- slowest supercomputer still in operation
- Current license holder of DEC PDP-11 operating systems
- Scanning DS990/1 manuals, schematics
jbdigriz at dragonsweb.org
- HP Visualize C8000
- Vintage SCSI drives for sale
- XT-IDE V2 PCBs are here!
- HP 98xx series cassette EOT-sensor fix : war story
- potter pens.
- DEC SB11 info
- Anyone with information on the NA2000series modules?
- SGI IRIS 1400 mkboot and Ideal III tape images
- Subject: Re: [rescue] "bloated pig X11"
- Apple 1 insanity continues
- What tools do you use/recommend for content dumping of PALs/PLAs/GALs/EPROMs ?
- Modern computers with docs (was: Re: PM 6100/60, was: Powermac...)
- Graphics programming on DOMAIN/OS (was: NeWS)
- [rescue] "bloated pig X11"
feldman.r at comcast.net
- CDE article in The Register [was RE: [rescue] "bloated pig X11"]
- Apollo DN590 workstation
- Domain OS (was: NeWS)
- "Re: Fwd: RE: IBM 7090 documents and tapes- follow on"
- C= lecture video from VCF East 8.0
- Found a rs6000 43p
John Many Jars
- X Window server for NEC 7220
- IBM 7090 bits and pieces
Peter Van Peborgh
- Items free for pickup; Iowa
- What tools do you use/recommend for content dumping of, PALs/PLAs/GALs/EPROMs
Fred Jan Kraan
- recreation of a nearly 30 year old environment.....
- Tractor Feed Teletype?
- C64 PSU specs
healyzh at aracnet.com
- IBM 5324? - was Items free for pickup; Iowa
- IBM terminals (shame on Richard)
- ebay: Apollo 68030 motherboard?
- DEC MMJ plugs (was: Re: DEC Server 300)
- Bits and Bytes (a classic computer show from 1983) now on YouTube
- Panasonic HHC technical information
- PXG/PXG+/PXG Turbo/PXG Turbo+ boards for DECstation 5000
- NCR MiniTower/Tower XP Service Manual ?
- Looking for a DEC MXV11-B
- Identify two cards (Unibus and Q-Bus)
- To all with interest in preservation
- DEC MMJ plugs
- Anyone have printouts for KKTA/KKTB 11/44 MEM MGMT tests?
Sytse van Slooten
- DEC RX02 microcode listing
- VME-Prototype, Wire-Wrap boards was : Re: To all with interest in IBM 7090
emu at e-bbes.com
- To all with interest in preservation (more)
- To all with interest in IBM 7090t
- Sunday-night repair for Wangtek 5000 series tape drive
- Kinda nice 11/34 on ebay
- rough Microvax II in NJ
Zane H. Healy
- PDPs in the garage
- HtG differential SCSI [was RE: To all with interest in IBM 7090]
- Hearing (was Re: HP3000 Marketing Collateral)
- Slight-OT: DynaText readers?
- Fwd: [DatapointComputers] Datapoint 1560
- PDPs in the garage (Earl Evans)
- OT: Re: Hearing (was Re: HP3000 Marketing Collateral)
- Remaining S-100 board PCBs
- Wanted: video board for AlphaStation 200 4/233
- Hans Camenzind, Inventor of the 555, dies.
- Tek oscilliscopes (was Re: Hans Camenzind, Inventor of the 555, dies.)
- Can a Selectric from 1961 converted in one Terminal Typewriter
- IBM disk
- Sun 1 Computer LIVES!!!
- Emulating a long-lost portrait-display card for the PC
- designing in USB-serial ports, was Re: Hans Camenzind, Inventor of the 555, dies.
- hp 9000/300-320 68K, Questions
- Sun 1 Keyboard
- Anyone interested in servicing a trs-80 external hard drive
- pdp-11/70 front panel bezel
- Free to any home: DEClaser 2000 font cartridges
- cctech Digest, Vol 108, Issue 34
- Interview 8200
- The Manchester hoard of 7090 stuff.
Peter Van Peborgh
- Local repair service wanted for BBC B micro/Master
- Summer Searchings
- IBM 5151
- Any Transputer + Helios experts out there?
- Secret Pics in Macintosh SE ROMS
- New haul - three classics
nospam212-cctalk at yahoo.com
- Paging Al [Apple Stuff]
- Kaypro II
- Announcing the Vintage Computer Festival Southeast 1.0
- Sun 1 Computer - Here are the photos
- cctech Digest, Vol 108, Issue 39
- 1962 Navy Film on Digital Computers
- was: The best CP/M machine ever?
- CP/M for 6502 (was Re: The best CP/M machine ever? was Re: Kaypro II)
- Wabash Floppies
- cctech Digest, Vol 108, Issue 43
- Dysan PAT-2+ manual
- Morrow Decision 1 (Re: The best CP/M machine ever? was Re: Kaypro II)
- GIDE replacement?
- DG Nova 3 front panel levers
- LPC1768 tiny terminal emulator
- Need Older PDP-8/I Schematics
- New S100 mini front panel project
- cctech Digest, Vol 108, Issue 47
- DSDD in a Kaypro II
- Netboot (Was: The best CP/M machine ever?)
- CP/M clones & compatible OSes
- MINC DECLAB23 complete system and documentation
- Acorn Atom - more ebay craziness
- N8 PCB availability
- Microkit 8/16 info?
- ISO Viewlogic Workview
- Forward Electronics KS1-NCD 123KEY SUN TYPE 5 Keyboard
- monitor arcing?
- Autofax Corp Imager, backup PC to VCR tape
- Wanted: DEC PDP-8/A power transformer and backplane
- Immutable standards (was Re: CP/M clones & compatible OSes)
- VCF Midwest 7
Last message date:
Fri Aug 31 21:20:34 CDT 2012
Archived on: Sat Jan 19 15:42:03 CST 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).