February 2012 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Feb 1 00:21:03 CST 2012
Ending: Wed Feb 29 19:19:00 CST 2012
- DAM it (Was: SuperBrain Disks
- C compilers and non-ASCII systems
- cobalt qube
- Wanted: Parallel DB25 Microswitch ASCII Keyboard
- Well, that's depressing.
- SuperBrain Disks
- Commordore 64 character color cycling (Ethan Dicks)
- Imaging OSI disks
- Debugging CRT monitors (Philips CM8833 Mk2 / Acorn AKF17)
- Tek Triple Nickel, Re: OT: HP signature analyzer
- 68000 CPUs available + others (MAC, multiplier)
- Who wants a nice monitor (UK)?
- mail client evilness, was Re: architectural diversity, gcc - Re: C compilers and non-ASCII systems
- Apple II SPI
- Who is interested in double sized PDP11/QBUS universal boards?
- Commordore 64 character color cycling
- Anyone Local have a PLCC32 to DIP 28 adapter I could borrow ?!?!?
Curt at Atari Museum
- IBM 360/30 on display in Terrassa (Barcelona)
- Unknown IC on a TMS1000 board
- First commercially available color RASTER graphics terminal?
- Assistance in reading old Tapes needing
- any interest in 3D printed DEC front panel toggle switches?
- ROI BSB-11 Card for PDP11?
- OT : Strange production method
- early raster display systems
- ISC history
- IC Pulls
- WTD: Acorn or similar 3-button quadrature mouse
- Restoration of a Zenith/Heathkit Z-100
- Computer Language magazine 1986
- Xerox IC house number cross-reference?
- Fun with Lisp: Programming the NES
- VAX for running old version of VMS
- PDP-8 Unix was Re: Who wants a nice monitor (UK)?
- [blog] Recent Additions to BitSavers
- Nokia terminals (Was: Apple ][ disk/game server)
- Does anyone want to buy an Elf 2000 ???
Popeye Theophilus Barrnumb
- PDP-8 Unix
- PDP-8 stuff
- PDP-8 Z-machine (was: PDP-8 Unix)
- Lisa in Kansas City, mo
- NASA unplugs last mainframe
- Vintage DEC/SUN/HP/MACINTOSH workstations/servers for sale
- TRS-80 Model 2/Model 16 ROMs
- two more P112 kits left
- Returned mail: see transcript for details (fwd)
- VAX Maintenance Handbook, VAX-11/750
- IBM keypunch needed in San Diego
- ATTN: Nerds UK and Down Under: Television Program about 1980s Hackers (fwd)
- Documation card readers available
- Looking for (retired) IBM CE with System/360 experience
- Fwd: Re: TRS-80 Model II floppy controller
Fred Jan Kraan
- Thanks to Jay West for all things classic computer
- List test
- ATTN: Nerds UK and Down Under: Television Program about 1980s Hackers
- 3-pin hdd power connector
- Wanted: Commodore CBM disk drive cable
- VAX QBUS Memories..
- VAXstation 3100 Model 30 Owner's Manual
- FW: [N8VEM-S100:702] Re: S-100 Z80 CPU board PCBs
- Looking for a Vaxstation 4000 VLC
- xml manifest for ROM/PROM dumps?
- DEC 874-D power controller
- Tek 8560 (was: Re: Who wants a nice monitor (UK)?)
- ATTN: Nerds UK and Down Under: Television Program about, 1980s Hackers
- Sun GDM-20D10 monitors
Angel M Alganza
- Fwd: NCR System3300 BIOS Questions
- Would anyone like to buy my Compukit UK101?
- I unplugged my ANS was Re: NASA unplugs last mainframe
- IC Manufacturer Logo Listing?
- VAXstation 3100 Free To A Good Home
- Commodore 1581 repair conclusion
- DEC H960 Rack
- What is a mainframe? (was Re: NASA unplugs last mainframe)
- What is a "workstation"?
- SHOgraphics X/PEX terminals wanted
- FS or TD: HP 9845B
- Card reader update
- Starting a PDP 11/03
- Lisa 1s at University of Michigan
- RL01/RL02 unit select plugs
- Reverse-engineered source code for TRS-80 Model II/12/16 boot ROMs
- Seattle Retro-Computing Society meets Saturday Feb. 25th
- Atari CX2600A parts...
- Fast Eproms CY7C291 Data?
- What is this: PR1ME computer terminal
- KA694 FEPROM
- The Elf 2000 PCBs and GALs are available again
- Slowest-seeking floppy or hard drive ever made?
- Baluns [was Re: Atari CX2600A parts...]
- UK versus US monitor question
- S-100 6502 CPU board and S-100 8086 CPU board PCBs
- FREE: Old BYTE magazines - some de-spined
- uVax II / III boards offered
- 12k-Zapple-BASIC commented
- Old Murata databook
- Apple ][ disk/game server
- Wanted: TRSDOS 1.1, 1.2 for TRS-80 Model II
- Kryoflux (Was: Discferret broken?
- cctech Digest, Vol 102, Issue 33
- WTB: DEC RLV12 RL02 controller
- Atlantic Research Comstate manual wanted
Last message date:
Wed Feb 29 19:19:00 CST 2012
Archived on: Sat Jan 19 15:41:46 CST 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).