May 2012 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue May 1 02:58:33 CDT 2012
Ending: Thu May 31 22:21:10 CDT 2012
- OT: cipher machine on Ebay Hagelin
- another HP2100 on govliquidation
- Pictures of an KDF11-BF??
- MicroSD: one good ripoff deserves another / Iomega Zip's
- OT: Re: Audiophilia
- Wanted: Apple Keyboard Encoder MM5740AA/E
- EPROM and EEPROM Programmers
- House wiring [was Re: OT: Re: Audiophilia]
- Gone extinct
- Ge workmaster (ibm 5155 rebrand)
- Pertec hard disk
- GlobalView for X
- [NO REWARD WHATSOEVER] Looking for IBM, ANSI, and Sun doc
Edward Tomasz Napierała
- DEC Professional 350 Fault
- What's the point of USB keyboards+mice = Re: EPROM and EEPROM
- discrete transistor computer
- Need a PDP-8/I Bootable DECtape
- n-key rollover (was Re: What's the point of USB keyboards+mice...)
- Users of KED / KEX on the PDP-11
Jerome H. Fine
- Module recognition time! Again.
Peter Van Peborgh
- FW: OLD-COMPUTERS.COM // donation mailing for the UK collectors
- WHY? (Was: What's the point of USB keyboards+mice)
- SCO Unix manuals available
Kelly D. Leavitt
- Signetics TWIN
- VCFeast, H960s, and module cleaning.
- Tek tube
- VCF East pictures
- More photos from VCF East 8
- cctech Digest, Vol 105, Issue 10
- Dilog DQ614 Controller and RT11..
- WTD: 16-bit SCSI PC Card
feldman.r at comcast.net
- PDP-11/35 (And: It's good to be back)
- TI-99/4A in PA
- Gear for sale - Goldendale Wa.
- More stuff - Goldendale Wa.
- Bubble Memory "IBM 256KB Memory Card" P/N 6407740 ?
- FFS: HP2932a dot matrix printheads
- USB cables for audophools
- A fool inand his money, was: USB cables for audophools
- fbr format
- passing of Chuck Moore (was: cctalk at classiccmp.org)
- DEC MS11-J (MOS memory) question
- homebrew PDP-11 using ancient USSR chip
- DigiDesign DSP cards
- Tek 856x floppy images
- ROI PDP11 Qbus Cards..
- TC01 DECtape Formatter Documentation Needed
- For shipping: dead Apple Powerbook AC adaptors and battery charger
- PDP-11/35 power supply woes
- H720F psu
- S-100 IDE V2 board PCBs
- lots of 8-inch disk mailers
- PDP 11/04 in BA11-K Chassis
- Oscilloscope Makes
- Tiny BASIC Extended available
- IBM P/390
- challenge s with nonworking fan
Zane H. Healy
- HP 9820A
- H9278 Disk distribution Paneel..
- 8088 Tiny Basic app note?
- PDP11 system for sale
- VCF East question
- Fw: PDP11 system for sale
- House move continues, more stuff available
- Running 2BSD (was Re: PDP-11/93)
- Rescue needed IBM S/34 & S/36s Bandon Oregon
- Otrona Attache & Dynalogic Hyperion
- Emulex UC07 Problems...
- Kaypro (was H720F psu)
- PDP-11 items wanted
Zane H. Healy
- Back to my Ohio Scientific Challenger 1P
- need key for IBM 3179
- You're too late now, but this might amuse folk...
- KIM-1 and Commodore [was RE: You're too late now, but this might amuse folk...]
- dating and things you enjoy was Re: VCF East question
- Any interest in two Apple IIc's, Apple monitors, Apple printer?
- Any interest in 1990s Microsoft software (MS-DOS, Word, Fortran)?
- AVL ROAD RUNNER...My father built it
- KIM-1 and Commodore [was RE: You're too late now, but
- Commodore PET 2001 Video Problem
- Question about Military terminal
- Ohio Scientific Challenger 4P software
- Wang Disk Packs - including TM-VS-C
- Free (for the price of shipping) RA-81 chassis
- Platinum Apple //e broken keys
- S-100 board PCBs remaining
- Computer history book on sale!
- How to contribute to bitsavers?
- cctalk Digest, Vol 105, Issue 45
- DecTalk Express debugging?
- VT220 focus
- Identify Lockheed core memory
- BA23 PDP11/23 Power Supply that couldn't; Trying to locate a replacement cap
- kryoflux or discferret enclosures
- Commodore Pet 2001-8 w/flaky brightness adjustment
- cctalk Digest, Vol 105, Issue 47
- Shameless classic computer trafficking
- MicroVAX I (One) disk controller problem
- Software for OCR'ing paper tape? (was: Question about Military
- Calling all bored VAX hackers :)
- HP 9855A on ithistory.org
- HP 3000 micro gx booting MPE/V, Help >>>>
- FS: RA-81 drive spindle and disk enclosure
- Bogus eBay auction
- Seeking information on some Qbus disk/tape controllers: Dilog DQ37, Emulex QT131 and UC07
- Photos of the RA-81 drive spindle and disk enclosure
- Software for OCR'ing paper tape? (was: Question about, Military
- Includes Hangman !
Zane H. Healy
- fwd from NetBSD VAX list: VAX 6320 w/ TU81+
- Emulex UC07 / 08 and Disks greater 2GB ?
- Bletchley Park Code Breaker Olive Bailey Interviewed
bryan.pope at comcast.net
- Datapoint 8200 & 8600 computers
- Paper Tape
Bob Barnett (Temporary)
- DEC H9281 backplane?
- cctech Digest, Vol 105, Issue 42
- cctalk Digest, Vol 105, Issue 62
- Cross post VAX POLY question question
- pdp-8/m for sale in Northern Virginia
- PDP-11/05 Control (M7261) won't deposit
- Fwd: CP/M web browser
- Fan-fold paper tape
Peter Van Peborgh
- UC08/III to UC08
- Need 4-pin PSU to front motherboard connector for Sun V210
microcode at zoho.com
- Commodore Datasette belt?
- cctalk Digest, Vol 105, Issue 66
- One for Sinclair aficionadi, if you're quick: dozens of Speccys, Interface 1s, Microdrives, even a Rotronics Wafadrive
- M7555 For How Much???
- a for-parts machine doesn't work
- Commodore Datasette Belt
- vt100.net/manx now officially redirects to manx.classiccmp.org
- Philips P800 family minis
- FFS: Programmers docs for Sperry UTS 4000
- I AM LOOKING FOR THAT BOARD 10 PÇS - video board ATI
Last message date:
Thu May 31 22:21:10 CDT 2012
Archived on: Sat Jan 19 15:41:54 CST 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).