September 2012 Archives by thread
Starting: Sat Sep 1 03:04:30 CDT 2012
Ending: Sun Sep 30 23:24:33 CDT 2012
- VCF Midwest 7
- ISO Viewlogic Workview
- XT-IDE V2 PCBs are here!
- CP/M clones & compatible OSes
- Reviving a PERQ 1a
- Micropolis 1203 Re: Reviving a PERQ 1a
- Wanted: DEC PDP-8/A power transformer and backplane
- HP Computer and Test Gear Estate Sale
- Mystery Motorola Chip SC80951S
Amardeep S Chana
- Intel multibus disk and ethernet manuals
- Microkit 8/16 info?
- Power supply capacitor tolerances
- COSMAC ROM file
- 6809 vs 6809E
blstuart at bellsouth.net
- Re: sortof-OT: bare metal Rπ
- sortof-OT: bare metal R?
- Atlantic Research Comstate manual wanted
- 68K Chess prototype or project
- OLD Sony Trinitron Monitor Problems
Jerome H. Fine
- Hard-drive diagnostic program
- IBM 3494 Tape Library
- booting RSTS-11
- phillips p1000 model
- Kaypro PC ? == Micro 1
- DECwriter II LA36 being given away
- DEC module handles stampings and revisions
- Supposed eBay "PDP-8/S" listing...
- Teletype ASR33 Lot on Ebay
- Reading Floppies
- NEC APC 8" computer
- DOS era chatterbot nonsense-generator
- DECWriter II LA36 being given away - Update
- Century Data Systems binders available
- Why 'park' drive heads
- 68k Mac diagnostics?
- IDE terminators [Re: Win (or lose) 3.10 (Was: Kaypro PC ? == Micro 1]
- which 8" drive are most likely to work w/a stock high density controller?
- Bill Moggridge died
- Regarding SATA vs. SAS/FibreChannel
- Cambridge Digital 11/73 system questions
- Free TU80 tape drives
- Selenar Graphics II (Was: DECWriter II LA36 being given away)
- Need software for Chromatics CG Series computer
- Looking for schematics for Data General MV/4000 DC Power Supply
- Surplus monitor
Keven Miller (rtt)
- Selling AMT DAP 610
- multi-layer circuit boards
- looking for an Apricot F1 or F1e
- Anyone with a manual or repair reference for Corvallis Microtechnology (CMT PC-5) (pc5-eb)
- TI Microlaser toner, Netware books
- TRS-80 Model I
- Anyone have a copy of XXDP for the PDP-11/40?
- ASR-33 on eBay in Melbourne
- Origins of term "laptop" computer, and absurdity of "first"
- "RTTY Electronics" - Teletype Machines, Parts and Service
- UNIVAC model
- Interested in a PDP
- Microsoft cordless phone
- Seeking ASCII keyboard for Wyse 99gt or similar terminal
- Roytron paper tape reader/punch - Seattle area, free if you collect.
- anyone (still) going to the MIT Flea Market?
- Meeting for Enthusiasts in the Manchester (UK) Area?
- Items for sale, Portland Or. area pickup for Sunday, Monday.
- Cipher "Quarterback" capstan diameter
- ebay: Apollo 68030 motherboard?
- No subject
- Restoring an ASR33 Teletype
- Sequent SE20 any interest?
- Selenar Graphics II LA-36
- Fwd: Paper for Decwriter
- TRS-DOS as possible prior art for MS patent on exFAT, and Reference request
- VCF Midwest attendee from Minneapolis/St Paul?
- Second time around, was: Items free for pickup; Iowa
- Twiggy Mac?!?!?
Curt at Atari Museum
- WANG PC-XC2/2 Software?
- Shameless plug: HP plotters on epay
- Amstard PPC640D - boot idsk?
- Origins of term "laptop" computer was Re: Bill Moggridge
- Wanted : Dunp of HP9820 Peripheral Control II module
- Rack storage for RL cartridges?
- Slashing the letter O (Was: Re: Service bureaus (Was: Tek 4051 firmware listing))
- SAM76 source code, documentation?
- original Fortran source for Prolog
- DEC perf board
- Vintage mechanical design software collectors?
- Anyone near Canby, MN?
- Tektronix 9100 operators manual and 9100 series seminar workbook available
- VMS grey wall of manuals
- PDP8-L and Teletype in eBay
- cctech Digest, Vol 109, Issue 22
- proud (soon to be) owner of a VAXstation 3100
Zane H. Healy
- dec m7294 to m7297 availible for trade or sale
- Early Sun manual archives?
- pdp 10 concle ebay?
- guess the card - Sysgen 4540
- First FORTRAN Program Runs, Sept 20, 1954
- PromICE 'loadice' software
- AT&T 3B2 software preservation
- P/390E 1GB & ESCIMO
- Altos 586 physical diskettes or QIC Tape.
- VCF Midwest
- Industrial PDP8... Dazzler
- new member
- IBM 9663-001
- Compupro Craiglist ad.
- Free SGI and other in Vancouver, BC
- Who can identify the platform, these CDC diagnostic floppies were made/formatted for?
- Needed MicroVAX II Diag Maint TK50 tape or images.
- Source for marked sense cards ?
- Tektronix CT8500 terminal -- is it an OEM'ed Tek 4024?
- PDP 11/03 (australia)
- PDP-11/50 (ireland)
- PDP11 (brazil)
- Scelbi PCB Card Guides
- Paper tape reader emulation recommendation
- strange remark about your collection?
Zane H. Healy
- 11/05, paper tape, RL01... PEP-70 upgrade (11/70)
- Beware of eBay id TRIPLEHAATA
- LOBO Systems MAX-80
- Commodore/Amiga 23 pin connectors
- Beware of eBay id
- Microdata Reality M1600
- pdp(s) in brazil (picture)
- While on the subject of keyboard pr0n
- uVAX-II avaliable ( Switzerland )
- microdata beginnings
- Getting Data I/O Promlink to talk to a System 19 programmer
- slide rules
- Monsanto IC datasheet request
- misidentification of Nixie tubes, was Re: strange remark about your collection?
- The best CP/M machine ever? was Re: Kaypro II
- Microwave sink
- anyone got a Wombat?
- HP 7580B A0 plotter has to go
- gas discharge lamp colors Re: strange remark about your collection?
- Old UNIX utils
- cctech Digest, Vol 109, Issue 37
- NOS IC and vintage brds available
- Anyone want some free EISA cards?
- EISA Configuration Utility and .CFG files
Last message date:
Sun Sep 30 23:24:33 CDT 2012
Archived on: Sat Jan 19 15:42:06 CST 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).