M1705 dual 12-bit output info

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 18:52:50 CST 2014

I've got a couple M1705 dual 12-bit output cards for the Omnibus. Does
anyone have schematics or programming information available? I checked
bitsavers, but I didn't see anything in the obvious places, and without an
option number (like DR8-E for the dual 12-bit I/O card, M863), it makes
searching a bit more difficult. I'm hoping to have this controlling my
Christmas tree lights this year if I can get something working. It has
quite a number of jumpers, and although I can deduce a few must be
addressing, I don't know what the others might be for.

Any help would be appreciated!

Kyle
W4GNU