The 9406-270 Has Arrived!!

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 21:43:50 CST 2014

Kevin, are you *sure* you have the terminal plugged in to port 0 of the
first controller? It *has* to be there to be a console...

That moving of the cursor should be followed by messages in due course; it
can be a *very* long IPL...

Mike

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.