Need HVPS for old Laserjet IIp printer

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:00:50 CST 2014

I've got a IIp (no +) that's destined for the scrapper that was working last
time I tried it a few years back; if it's the same PS, no one else offers
one, and you're not in a hurry, send me a reminder off-list.

I'm in Toronto; a little closer than Brazil but probably not much cheaper,
shipping-wise ;-)