PDP-8 for sale

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Sun Dec 21 10:15:48 CST 2014

I'm not so much the 8-collector (not that I wouldn't take one, LOL) and the
machine seems pretty lightly configured but yeah, given the nice condition
and the full print set included, not bad at all. More attainable by far
than the old MacIvory I I've been watching on there for the last week or
two! ;)

Best,

Sean