spreadsheet file access was: Re: DEC printsets on line

steve shumaker shumaker at att.net
Mon Dec 22 21:16:26 CST 2014

It's not really a "group edit."   Rather, I've been working on an
inventory of a large ephemera collection (over 3000 listed items) that
will shortly be posted here as  "free for shipping to the first
requestor"  on an item by item basis.

This is the ephemera collection that Barry Dobbyns posted last fall as
desperately needing a new home.   Al and CHM have already pulled what
they want.   The rest will be up for grabs in a week or so..     Thus,
I'm looking for an easily and universally accessible place to post the
file without putting the traffic on here.    I've not used drop box but
it sounds like it will work.

Steve