Osborne Vixen - Zenith 7" display t-shooting issues

Simon Claessen simski at dds.nl
Mon Nov 3 13:25:58 CST 2014

check cx111 and cx116/cx117 booster capacitors have a lot of work to do
and a faulty one can be the problem here. the original trasistor could
be ok as there was ht on the tube. as you mentioned a vertical line, the
othe voltages on the tube seem ok, so the capacitors around the crt
should be fine.

simon

--
Met vriendelijke Groet,