Osborne Vixen - Zenith 7" display t-shooting issues

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 23:46:06 CST 2014

Thanks for the offer. If you don't mind, take a look at the schematic for
the 7" unit (linked above) - and if it seems to jive with what you see in
your documents, then yes - I'm sure it would be useful to me.

Then again.. even if it's not particularly relevant to this specific case,
I'm sure that the 'net would appreciate it anyway, if you took the time to
convert it to a digital format.

Btw, who is Angus? Do I know you from somewhere else? =P