HP9810A alive again!

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 14:56:34 CST 2014

torsdag 6 november 2014 skrev tony duell <ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk>

> How did you make the card? I have a few original ones for my 9810 and
> 9820, but only
> a few. So a way to make more would be interesting.
>
>  I used 150 gram paper. It is less than 9 thou paper. But it was what I
found in the art shop. Then I used a Tesa permanent double sided tape
roller and glued two stripes of standard half inch mag tape onto the paper
strip which I cut using a sharp knife and a steel scale.

It was working quite alright in the beginning (just after I put it into hot
water which made it shrink a bit) but now the belt ( o-ring ) just slips
more and more.

Btw. The way to make the magnetic cards are also mentioned in the article.
Quite long down in it though.