Recovery CDs for Thinkpad 2647-44U (T-20)?

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Sun Nov 9 01:41:40 CST 2014

Anyone have one of these sets (2 or 4 CDs) for the old IBM Thinkpad? I
have a nice old timer here that I want to use for some older
applications (ancient EPROM programmer) and this would work nicely if I
could find the drivers.

At the moment I can only find invalid torrents or what certainly looks
like malware 'drivers' to download.

IBM off-loaded everything to Lenovo and there is nothing on their site
that I could find for these legacy machines. Archive.org has the support
site archived, but not the download files...

eg:

https://web.archive.org/web/20060713020434/http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-4JSQHB

Seems a shame to recycle a perfectly good computer just because one
can't get it running on all cylinders!

Thanks!

John :-#)#