Sun Cardcage Manual

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 02:00:34 CST 2014

I've been back at scanning the big pile of Sun binders lately and I'm
down to the last box (that I can still find.)  I've uploaded a few
over the last 24 hrs but one may be worth calling attention to for
early Sun fans, doc #813-2004-14, "Cardcage Slot Assignments and
Backplane Configuration Procedures."   I've seen a number of FAQ and
help pages with charts pulled from various versions of this doc but
not the whole thing.  It covers various models of the Sun-2 through
Sun-4 range.  You can find it and the others here:

http://chiclassiccomp.org/docs/index.php?dir=%2Fcomputing/Sun

-j