DECwriter Correspondent (LA12) mechanical issue...

Simon Claessen simski at dds.nl
Mon Nov 10 09:39:07 CST 2014

hey there,

Today I got some time to take a look at our correspondent and guess
what, there should be a brass clip to hold the ball:

https://hack42.nl/gallery/v/Museum/2014-11-10-693.jpg.html

I could not take the clip off. wiggling it also moved the spring holding
the print needle block.

simon

--
Met vriendelijke Groet,