Kearney & Trecker Core memory, may be PDP8

Anders Sandahl anders at abc80.net
Wed Nov 12 12:49:45 CST 2014

Hello,

Here is some hi resolution pictures on front/back of a MM8-AB 16K core.
Fits perfectly in a PDP-8a that has the correct power supply (G8018).

http://www.abc80.net/docs/pdp8/pdp8a/DSC_2252.JPG
http://www.abc80.net/docs/pdp8/pdp8a/DSC_2253.JPG

The picture on ebay is really bad, but you can see that it is the same.

/Anders