WG: Re: VAXen available, pickup only from Newmarket, UK

aswood at t-online.de aswood at t-online.de
Wed Nov 19 13:07:53 CST 2014

Adrian and all listeners to this list,

as promised I'd like to specify my interest more in detail.

I'm esp. interested in the
- VAX 7710, various processors + memory
- AlphaServer GS60e
- VAX 6610
and some of the smaller Alphas
or all stuff fitting into the van.

I'd take a 7,5t van to go from Germany to the UK to pick up these items.

As in 2003, when I went with Fred (van Kempen) to London to pickup a large PDP11 systems at Zetter, I'm offering interested persons to accompany this trip to the UK.
On the other hand I'd offer the possibility to pick up items into the van to carry these to continental Europe to be distributed to interested persons.
Accompanying people, or for items to be carried to Continental Europe would have to share costs for the van and the ferry costs to the UK.

@Adrian - what is the time frame for picking up these items?

Andreas

-----Original-Nachricht-----