Who's rewired their house for this hobby?

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Fri Nov 21 17:00:28 CST 2014

My wife thinks I'm certifiable too.  ;-)

When we were looking for our current house, one of the requirements was
that there was a place for my "stuff".  The place that we found has a
1400 sqft shop as a separate building.  However, it needed work to be
suitable for all of my classic computer stuff.  It needed a significant
power upgrade (now has 200A @ 220v) which required a 400' trench from
the pole and 5ton AC to keep things cool.  The electricians put in
*many* 30A 120v and 30A 220v circuits (there are 2 panels that are
*full*).  ;-)  It wasn't cheap but now all my stuff is close by and can
be run when I get the desire.  ;-)

TTFN - Guy