Alpha and VAX Available in Sweden

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Tue Nov 25 03:21:39 CST 2014

Hi all

I need to free up some space for new interesting things comming in. So
after much thinking I'm letting these machines go:

VAX 11/750 (Complete, some spares, needs love)
Alphaserver 1000 4/233 (Broken PSU)
Alphaserver 2100 5/300 (Deskside, one CPU)
Alphaserver 8200 5/300 (fullsize rack: http://www.pdp8.se/bild/sthlm_haul/as8200.jpg)
DEC 4000 AXP (http://www.pdp8.se/bild/sthlm_haul/axps_small.jpg)

One caveat: I don't need all that space, so if the 11/750 goes the
AS8200 can stay.

The things are free if you pick them up. But I'm flexible when it comes
to shipping but make me an offer that makes it worth it to me. Trades
for smaller things or things with blinkenlights are welcome.

I'm also selling Two MicroVAX 3500 in BA213 with two DSSI disk cabinets
(R215F).

Timeframe: I'd really like the things gone before March next year but
I'm flexible here also.

/P