Vince Briel computers

Jim Brain brain at jbrain.com
Thu Nov 27 12:16:42 CST 2014

On 11/16/2014 8:22 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

>> anyone have any direct contact information other than his email address?
>
> I would've give out contact info without permission, but I sent him a
> text just now.
A bit of an update, if it helps.  Vince gets his 22/44 edge connectors
from me, and I just got an order from him today (he must be catching up
on things during the US Holiday).

He's put rush on the order, so that must mean he's trying to get
everyone's orders out.  I may end up being the delay now (my apologies
in advance), as he's ordered more than I have on hand :-).  The rest of
my stock is at the assembly house...

But, I do have some to send him tomorrow.

Jim

--
Jim Brain
brain at jbrain.com