Problem with DEC LSI11 / KD11-F

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 02:29:13 CST 2014

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 7:48 PM, Glen Slick <glen.slick at gmail.com> wrote:
> E63 23-003B6    ROM Chip 1 (ceramic hybrid dual chip package)

That hybrid has both of the base instruction set Microms.

> E70 23-004B5    ROM Chip 2 (plastic)
> E75 23-005B5    KEV11 (ceramic)

Those two together are a KEV11-CA  DIS (a subset of CIS).  I've been
trying to obtain those do dump the contents, as they are fairly rare.

Another rare one is the KEV11-B, which apparently provides EIS but *not* FIS.

I've got an untested design for a microcontroller-based Microm
emulator that would fit into a Microm socket, but I haven't built one
because I haven't so far had any special microcode I wanted to run.

Eric