Altair Turnkey and some DEC stuff cheap
billdeg at buzz1.com
Sat Apr 4 15:30:25 CDT 2015
I have one Altair turnkey (chassis only) and a bunch of DEC components
available from a lot of computers I picked up the other day. I am looking
only to recover expenses (truck and gas) and I don't want much. These are
best for someone who has experience cleaning a "barn find" as this is where
I got these items. The real "cost" will be the time needed to take apart
these systems and clean thoroughly. I did not see evidence of any chewed
wires fortunately, just nests, some urine staining, seed storage, etc. All
of the computers were working maybe 20 years ago-ish but they have fallen
Best offer for some/all, pick up only. Landenberg, PA. No I will not
deliver to VCF.
CONTACT ME HERE: http://vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm
- PDP 11/34 #1 (no serial card but otherwise populated) *
- PDP 11/34 #2 (with Hard drives, racked, no serial card but otherwise
- PDP 11/44 (mostly populated complete maybe) *
- Tall rack with RK05 ** and hard drive for DEC 11/34 #1
- Altair Turnkey, chassis only. *
* items contains/contained a rodent nest.
** I tried but could not extend from rack, rails rusted?
NOTE - I will keep these items outside ready to be taken. They will be
tightly covered with a new tarp, the weather should be nice for a while.
That said, if you want these items held for an extended period I can't
guarantee that they'll stay dry forever. Act Now!
More information about the cctech