BA23 Chassis available in Lexington KY - Taken

keith at saracom.com keith at saracom.com
Mon Apr 6 12:20:22 CDT 2015

OK, I think all of them have been claimed now. If not I will report. Now
to see what else is in the shed.

thanks

------------------------------ Message: 16 Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015
11:06:31 -0400 From: Jacob Ritorto <jacob.ritorto at gmail.com> To:
"General Discussion: On-Topic Posts" <cctech at classiccmp.org> Subject:
Re: BA23 Chassis available in Lexington KY Message-ID:
<CAHYQbfBp7WuiR5qSfeR39tDMBQKGHvg2Vk8vw5FGgewSOjBzug at mail.gmail.com>
You're a six-hour's drive from me, so it'll take me a sec to figure out
when. How's Friday for you? On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 6:47 PM,