UK PDP11 wanted

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 8 15:13:06 CDT 2015

Have you seen this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Digital-DEC-PDP-1173-1MEG-QBUS-cards-backplane-front-console-panesl-/121614498341

Also, I have a MicroVAX 3100 Model 80 that I am looking to pass on. Not quite a VAXstation 3100/9x, of course. I will have it at DEC Legacy (http://wickensonline.co.uk/declegacy/) this weekend, if you were thinking of attending.

Regards

Rob