VCF East articles + pictures

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Thu Apr 23 21:47:37 CDT 2015

Hackaday sponsored our Friday "VCF East University" classes and they
wrote many articles about us before, during, and after the show:
hackaday.com/tag/vcf-east/

Ars Technica wrote a great story about "George" and more:
http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/04/ars-timetravels-through-vintage-computer-festival-east/

MARCH member Garret Nievin took this picture, which is sure to be a hit
with DECheads :)
http://snarc.net/k_at_pdps_taken_by_garrett_nievin.jpg

Tweet-of-the-week:
https://twitter.com/MalachyHasRisen/status/589823313037365248

2600's "Off the Hook" radio show interviewed me about VCF two weeks ago.
They attended in their famous Bell Telephone van and then discussed the
show on last night's OTH episode:
http://www.2600.com/offthehook/2015/0415.html

Jason Scott's pictures:
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/textfiles/sets/72157652032897002/

Chris L.'s pictures: http://imgur.com/a/XzVsD?gallery

Bill D.'s pictures: http://www.vintagecomputer.net/vcf10/

Doug C.'s pictures: http://imgur.com/a/14z4q

Many other blog posts, Tweets, etc. are out there in the intertubes. We
encouraged people to use #vcfeast where possible.