Fwd: ROLM CBX 8000 System Service Manual Vol. 2 Scans Released!

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Thu Aug 6 17:28:13 CDT 2015

Cross-post from the Collectors Network list that may be of interest to
folks here.

If anyone out there happens to have an old copy of Vol. 1 of the CBX 8000
System Service Manual, or might know an old ROLMan (or ROLwoMan) who might
have same, I surely would appreciate the opportunity to digitize it!

These are eventually going to be submitted to the Telephone Collectors
International Library but it's certainly okay to take a copy for Bitsavers
as well, if so desired.

Best,

Sean