SCSI Tape to TAP utility

Marc Verdiell marc.verdiell at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 23:54:18 CDT 2015

Well, Chuck, thanks a bunch, this is very useful and quite difficult code to
write from scratch. How does one compile for DOS by the way (I have to admit
I am too young to have ever tried), and get a copy of MSC 8.00C. Is the DOS
compiler buried in some part of Visual Studio? I have some old versions
dating back from Windows 95 time, when it was called Visual Studio 97...
Marc