QBUS boards on eBay checp

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Fri Aug 14 10:31:52 CDT 2015

Thanks for the tip! He's got some nice stuff and the prices are not awful
although I'm pretty well stocked on what's he's mostly selling; 11/23 CPUs;
MOS memories and SLUs... I was hoping for RX01 or RX02 interface for $20,
heh. There's definitely some good opportunities here if someone wants to
build a little micro-11... boards look to be in nice shape.

Best,

Sean