test equipment / Re: Z80 / Z84C Swap (Doh!)

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 18:29:19 CDT 2015

Well the 8-bits is around 5mv on a 1volt signal.  It draws a thin line that goes up in big(ish) steps. I am off to bed now but will upload some screen shots to my OneDrive so you can see them.
You need at least twice the sample rate as the maximum frequency you want to plot, but really to be useful I recon 4 x . So the 6022 samples at 48M samples/second and has 20Mhz bandwidth amps so you probably get usefull displays up 10mhz (ish).