Speaking of Creating 5 1/4" floppies

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 20:34:44 CDT 2015

I have a Compaq PIII as well, and I do have bootable DOS media for it. Not
sure which vers. are available. There's also a bootable ELKS distro disk
(Linux of sorts, for 286). That might be of some utility?

I don't recall - does the Port III have a HD? I can't remember, but I get
the feeling it does..