test equipment / Re: Z80 / Z84C Swap (Doh!)

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 00:51:39 CDT 2015

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 2:11 PM, Noel Chiappa <jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu> wrote:
> But a lot of the people here don't; they're purely hobbyists. So spending
> $1K on a piece of test equipment just isn't realistic for them.

That's why I suggested the info was for those with a reasonable
business justification. I'd be rather hard-pressed to come up with
money for test equipment if it wasn't going to be used for paying
work.

My main point was that the prices of reasonably decent test equipment,
even brand new, have come down a lot in the last decade.  Still
possibly out of reach of many hobbyists, though.