MAINDEX-11 CZKMA Diagnostic?

Ben Sinclair ben at bensinclair.com
Wed Aug 19 14:13:24 CDT 2015

Thanks everyone! It's running right now, and seems to be passing,
however the parity error LED on the board is lit.

The docs mentioned that ZKMA's messages (plus the source) would lead
me to a potential bad module, but it doesn't seem to be failing.

VMJAB0 doesn't run at all on my system. It turns off the run light as
soon as it starts.That's why I was wanting to try the diagnostic
mentioned in the MSV-11 manual.

--
Ben Sinclair
ben at bensinclair.com