More on manuals plus rescue

ethan at 757.org ethan at 757.org
Wed Aug 19 21:00:41 CDT 2015

Years ago I needed a HP service manual for a plotter I was trying to
repair that I owned. HP of course wouldn't let me have it, so I had to buy
a PDF copy from someone on eBay. I ended up removing the password and
posting it on my website. I think it's been up there for 10+ years now
with tons of downloads.

I wish companies like Sony would allow access to their repair materials.
:-(

The more of it turned free, the better. Sorry it's not our fault the
internet has made manual selling irrelevant like public libraries.

--
Ethan O'Toole