More on manuals plus rescue

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 10:20:26 CDT 2015

Whatever the motivation of the mirror operator, if you put it on the
web it's public and control is lost.

Not to worry - If your web site organizational structure is superior,
over time people will figure it out and ignore those who are out-dated
or less complete.   "Content is King"

Most of us are lucky to have worked even briefly at these old
companies.  I wonder what the founders of these companies would have
thought about us in 2015.

--
Bill
vintagecomputer.net