John @ CPUShack?

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 22:44:13 CDT 2015

Wonder if anyone here has ever dealt with John Culver, who works from the
address john at cpushack.com? He operates a site at the same URL.

Among other things, he's a buyer, seller & collector of vintage CPUs, and
associated chips. I've done several deals with him, with goods & money
moving both directions at various times, and have nothing but good memories.

In my experience, the guy is a real mensch, so I wanted to give him a plug
here - May I suggest that anyone who might be looking for a specific
vintage chip give him a holler and see what he can turn up?

IMO, you could do a whole heck of a lot worse!

-Bill