IBM 1620

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:49:33 CDT 2015

I'd like a 1620 too please.  .. or a 1710 if I have to settle.

In all seriousness I may not have the machines but I do have a lot of
1401/1620/1710 docs on hand in my little private library here in
Landenberg, should anyone be passing this way.  For now I have to settle
for that.

I'll bet a case of beer that there is an old IBM or UNIVAC languishing out
there in a Cuban office building basement ... somewhere. * That would be
the best bet as to where you can find a 1620.*

--
Bill
vintagecomputer.net