Items to get rid of - North Haven CT 06473 area

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 28 08:36:54 CDT 2015

     I got a few items I need to get rid of:

2 HP LaserJet 5MP - One I know works. The other I had for parts, I think
it works. I believe I have a PS module in it. There is also a RAM chip
siting with it too, don't have the specs at the moment. Includes 3 toner
carts, all in various states of used.

HP JetDirect external printer server - LPT, RJ-45, BNC

Black IBM Model M type keyboard with trackpoint. PS/2

mechanical keyboard with AT connector.

Shipping is unfortunately something I can't do at this time.
Monetary donation would be nice, but I just need these to go. Some good
lager or ale wouldn't be turned down either... :)

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
Registered Linux user number 464583

- from some guy on the internet.