TK50/TK70 Info

Matt Patoray mspproductions at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 10:00:14 CDT 2015

But the food dehydrator comes with multiple shelves, and you can cut the center support out of one of them. That is how I have modified mine to accept 1" C format Videotape reels.

I am going to b baking some Sony 1/2" EIAJ Videotape today and when I start getting things set up I will check if I have an 8" floppy I can check with on the I modified shelves.

Sent from my iPhone