Xerox 820-II's available

Shaun Halstead shaunhalstead at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 10:03:23 CDT 2015

Note: I've moved my ccmp stuff to my personal email account.  I was
formerly with Microfilm Services, Inc, which is now shuttered.

  I still have a pair of Xerox 820-II computers available, in Wichita, Ks.
Two computers, with keyboards, and a single dual 8" floppy unit.  I also
have a few books and manuals for them, in original Xerox binders.

  Price: Make offer. PLEASE.  After Labor Day weekend, they will probably
be destroyed by the building owner.

  Shipping is in 4 large boxes from Wichita, Ks, and will not exactly be
cheap.  You can figure $100 minimum for shipping.  Alternatively, I'm
heading north along I-35 from Wichita, Ks to north Iowa Thursday 9/3 and
Friday 9/4, if you wish to arrange a meeting along that route.  (It must be
at a location directly long I-35, such as a truck stop or other major,
easily accessible location.)

--Shaun