TK50/TK70 Info

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Aug 29 12:51:03 CDT 2015

I thought the  center thing was  a duct  also   Ed#

In a message dated 8/29/2015 8:45:57 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
nf6x at nf6x.net writes:

>  On Aug 29, 2015, at 08:00, Matt Patoray <mspproductions at gmail.com>
wrote:

> But the food dehydrator comes with multiple shelves,  and you can cut the
center support out of one of them. That is how I have  modified mine to
accept 1" C format Videotape reels.

Oh, maybe I  misunderstood, then. I thought the center support was some
sort of fixed air  duct, and that anything too large to fit between the center
and edge would  need a center hole large enough to fit over the center
support.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X  <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/