Worst Video Game Ever was Re: Sales of unearthed Atari games total more than $100, 000

ethan at 757.org ethan at 757.org
Mon Aug 31 15:29:42 CDT 2015

>  I remember that system!  My uncle had one.  What I remember most about it
> is the controller, a combination joystick and paddle in one.  It was quite a
> nice controller.
>  -spc

I think a friend is looking to buy a set of controllers for a Bally
Astrocade if anyone has a set they're interested in selling. He is located
in Chesapeake VA but shipping is not a big deal.

I was just poking around inside a few arcade games yesterday including
Battlezone, Tron, Tempest and a few others.

--
Ethan O'Toole