TU-58

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 2 10:33:13 CST 2015

Hi Guys

Circumference and Diameter are linked by the constant Pi and therefore
are an entity.
Its a little more complex with a rubber wheel and its indented path.

However as we are using closed loop control
when the measured term equals the target term there you are.

You can get into loop filters and lots of nice math if you want.

Rod