Purchased a Microvax 3800

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 23:22:29 CST 2015

Thank you for all the helpful information Glen.  I will definately grab
that scsi interface when i get the funds, I have a scsi cd drive already to
be used with my SGi gear.

I removed that cpu board out and took a couple of pictures. There is one
connector, on the top, with two notches in it. Same as the controller board
I just bought. I would assume that is the DSSI connector?

http://postimg.org/gallery/1iafnu1oa/

I have a stockpile of scsi disks over here, i might just need to save up
and get the better controller that works with disks as well as cdrom's

I've yet to find the battery, but that is next on my list, thanks for the
suggestion.

--Devin