TU-58

rod rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 7 02:47:55 CST 2015

its working ok now. Its hung off of an old notebook on a serial port.
NB has dos 6.2 and some drivers I found on spare time gizmos site

I discovered by chance that the rubber compression sleeve from an NType
RF connector
is exactly the right size and when cut in half fixes both drive wheels.
I need to go up in the loft and see if I have any more carts.

Rod