Maximizing value selling a working 11/34

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Tue Dec 8 09:29:51 CST 2015

On 2015-12-08 16:24, Noel Chiappa wrote:
>      > From: Johnny Billquist
>
>      > (Or maybe I'm just naive in thinking that people who request assistance
>      > to maximize their profits targeting the same crowd they ask for
>      > assistance from (for free) is abusive.)
>
> _I_ am not selling the item in question; I merely happen to know the seller,
> and am doing them a favour (since I happen to sympathize with people whose
> jobs are about to disappear). I expect they will use eBay to actually sell the
> item; I am fairly certain that it _will not_ be offered through this list.
> So I think your statement above contains at least two mistaken assumptions.

Please tell what those two mistaken assumptions are?
The two I think I made are:
1) They request assistance to maximize their profits targeting the crowd
that's around here?
2) They are for free assistance in figuring out how to maximize their
profits.

I can't see that any of those two assumptions are incorrect.

If you sympathize with them, feel free to help them. I do not see you
helping them, just trying to get others to help them.

	Johnny