Best 200 buck I have ever spent!!! Deal of a lifetime!!!

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 15:30:38 CST 2015

On 12/09/2015 10:12 AM, Mike wrote:
> Are there any other Commodore 64 users out there?

Funny, I just picked up two boxed machines today, along with a 1541, docs,
cables, modem, and a VIC-1525 printer. I've not brought everything inside
to take a better look at it all yet, although I did notice that one machine
has gray function keys and the other orange - I'm not sure if there's any
significance attached to that in terms of age (both machines are the
breadbox type)

I've already got a couple of breadbox C64s (one boxed), a couple of 1541
drives, and a monitor (1702?), so I really didn't need two more machines!
But I figured that having another 1541 was handy "just in case", and the
printer and modem are both kinda cool, and there are some manuals which I
didn't have...

cheers

Jules