Best 200 buck I have ever spent!!! Deal of a lifetime!!!

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 16:03:43 CST 2015

Hi Mike,

You're not alone, I'm a big fan of the C-64.. in fact, I'm just finishing
up a software / hardware project to interface the C-64 to a Model 15
Teletype.

Looks like quite a haul you made there! I'll be curious to know what all
emerges from the heap - and of course, there are a couple things I'm
looking for. FYI, I've had pretty good luck repairing both C-64 and 1541
type drives. Neither of the devices are all that fragile, really, and
almost all of the chips etc. are readily available.

Keep us posted!

-Bill