IDE knowledge anyone?

Alexandre Souza alexandre.tabajara at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 16:17:13 CST 2015

A proper HP16500C or better (series 17000) is way cheap nowadays. Myself
use a 16500C with lots of accessories (thank you, you know who you are!!!)
and a 16505A. Maybe it can help you. I don't know if there is an IDE
analyser for it (I have it for SCSI) but you can look for it. Or write a
module for it.